Got your crew ready? Good, you’re going to need them. Enemies are lurking in frozen shadows, planning ambushes behind crumbling mausoleums, and getting ready to attack you from back alleys and federal prisons. Battlefield™ Hardline: Betrayal* is now available for Battlefield Hardline Premium members.
It comes packed with four new maps, two new vehicles, seven new weapons, the ability to customize your outfit and weapons with the Gun Bench, and more. But before you hit the streets, you should take a quick skim of these tips brought together by the devs:
- On Thin Ice, you can destroy the red pressurized canisters to create holes in the ice. Be careful driving near them, though – vehicles have a tendency to make them burst.
- In Chinatown, you can set off fireworks in the central alley to create a smokescreen.
- You can unlock more slots to customize more guns in the Gun Bench by completing Assignments.
- The dual machine pistols are available for any class and do extreme damage up close, but their effectiveness rapidly falls off at range.
- Now that various weapons have been released to all classes with the base game update, you can pair a Mechanic with a sniper rifle, or an Enforcer with an SMG. You might not be as effective as you would with your class weapon, but the option is there.
- The A8 S fires an arrow rather than a bullet, meaning it’s silent and won’t make you appear on the minimap.
- Weapon Vouchers can now appear in Gold Battlepacks for all players, so if you can’t live without a particular faction weapon you can now cross your fingers and wish for good luck.
- In the Gun Bench, don’t forget to customize outfits for each faction AND each class. You wouldn’t want those killer threads to go unseen.
- In Squad Heist on Chinatown, a new route opens up to allow for trickier flanking maneuvers. Keep your eyes open.
- The snowmobile can quickly get you from place to place on the wide-open Thin Ice map, and can give you some pretty impressive jump bonuses.
- Explosive arrows can be very effective against infantry, simply because you have more of them in your arsenal.
Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal is packed with new experiences, and we’re really excited for you to get your hands on it.
*REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE FULL GAME ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY).
NO WEAPON, VEHICLE OR GEAR MANUFACTURER IS AFFILIATED WITH OR HAS SPONSORED OR ENDORSED THIS GAME