As Battlefield™ 1 Turning Tides prepares to take the fight to Gallipoli and the North Sea, it’s time to take a look at your weapon collection and make sure you’re armed and ready for every new challenge. Unlocking some of the most powerful weapons in Battlefield 1 can help you be ready, but only be achieved with Weapon Assignments.
Weapon Assignments are special challenges that demand skill and determination, and reward you with mighty variations on weapons currently in the game. Much like the Service Assignments and Specializations, completing Weapon Assignments provides added flexibility to your loadouts and increased firepower in battle.
Weapon Assignments encourage exploring the full arsenal of weapons, changing up your loadout, and experimenting with new playstyles.
But we have also heard your feedback, and agree: some Weapon Assignments could have been easier and less time-consuming, and some have not promoted playing the objective and helping out your team. Weapon Assignments in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides aim to correct that. We are hoping to include players of all skill levels to participate and unlock weapons. While we still wanted the weapons to feel like a hard-earned reward, we’ve also strived to make sure every player has a chance to unlock something.
We’ve done this by making one of each class’s weapons fairly easy to obtain (hopefully in a weekend for most players) while the other remains a little more difficult to unlock (but still less difficult than in previous expansion packs). We’ve removed the more situational challenges, and focused all the challenges on the unique strengths of the classes.
Below you will find a full breakdown of the Weapon Assignments in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides, listed by the weapons they unlock:
M1917 Trench Carbine Factory
- Perform 15 kills with Sidearms
- Perform 5 Multi kills
Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16 Factory
- Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Storm
- Destroy 5 boats with the AT Rocket Gun
- Perform 25 kills with the M1907 SL Trench
- In a round, perform 10 Revives
- Perform 15 headshots with the Farquhar-Hill Storm
- Complete 20 Squad Orders
M1917 MG Low Weight
- Perform 25 kills with the M1918 Trench
- Perform 250 Vehicle Damage with Explosives
M1917 MG Telescopic
- Perform 50 kills with the M1917 MG Low Weight
- Perform 1500 points of suppression using any LMG
Carcano M91 Carbine
- Perform 25 kills with the Gewehr M.95 Carbine
- Destroy 5 explosives
Type 38 Arisaka
- Perform 25 Counter Sniping kills
- As a Scout, perform 3 Multi kills
- Capture 20 flags while in a boat
- Perform 15 kills on swimming enemies