Battlefield 1 Turning Tides is the upcoming third expansion for Battlefield 1 – and we hope you’re excited to conquer land, air, and sea in the amphibious battles of the Great War. New maps, weapons, vehicles, and more will be added to your overall Battlefield 1 experience, and as the game continues to expand to new fronts, we look forward to joining you on the journey.
Battlefield 1 Turning Tides will be released in separate waves in December 2017 and January 2018, ensuring a steady stream of new maps and other content during the upcoming months. As usual, owners of Battlefield 1 Premium Pass will get a two-week head start with the content. See below for a breakdown of the new Battlefield 1 experiences on the horizon.
December 2017 (Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners)
- Achi Baba (map): Throw yourself into the British assault on the Gallipoli peninsula of 1915 in an intense, fast, and infantry-focused setting.
- Cape Helles (map): Storm the beaches of the Gallipoli peninsula with the British forces or defend the Ottoman Empire’s fortifications.
- Gallipoli (Operation): Defend or attack sectors on the Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps in a new, epic Operation.
- 6 new guns: Find your new favorite weapon among the M1917 Trench Carbine, Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16, Farquhar-Hill, M1917 MG, Carcano M91 Carbine, and Type 38 Arisaka.
- 2 new melee weapons: The new Naval Cutlass and Grappling Hook melee weapons are perfect for close and personal fights.
- L-Class Destroyer: Rule the waves with the mighty Destroyer and take on sea, air, and ground units with its cannons, torpedoes, AA guns, and mines.
- Infiltrator Elite Class: Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield with the new Infiltrator Elite pickup.
January 2018 (Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners)
- Heligoland Bight (map): Engage in an epic naval clash as the British Royal Marines and German Navy pit dreadnoughts, destroyers, and aircraft against each other while infantry troops fight by the iconic red cliffs of Rocky Cove.
- Zeebrugge (map): Take part of the daring British raid on the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge with rough waves and a vast German mole as backdrop. Fight at sea, in the air, and in close-quarter infantry environments.
- Royal Marines (British army): Don the characteristic blue uniform of the British Empire’s elite naval troops and charge into battle with the new Royal Marines.
- C-Class Airship: Deliver death from above in a nimble airship with room for a pilot with three gunners.
Not a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owner? You’ll have a chance to try content from Battlefield 1 Turning Tides in Free Trials after release, letting non-Premium Pass owners join the amphibious warfare.
Stay tuned for more details on this and other Battlefield 1 news.
(This article previously stated that there would be a Battlefield 1 Premium Trials event in December. This date is not confirmed, and the post has been edited to reflect that.)