Ready to celebrate? Today, we’re kicking off another round of Battlefest – a celebration for the Battlefield community.
Between November 16 and November 27, Battlefield™ 1 players will be treated to a slew of events, giveaways, missions, and in-game activations. Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline players can also expect missions and XP events.
The focus for this Battlefest is on playing the objective – you know, that thing your squad mates sometimes forget to do. Themed around team play, there are several challenges and rewards you can only get this week.
There’s a ton of stuff happening during Battlefest, so make sure to jump into Battlefield 1 regularly to not miss out. Below we have listed the highlights of the 12-day long celebration.
Wednesday, November 16
- Battlefest Dog Tag: Login to Battlefield 1 between November 16 and November 27 and receive a special Battlefest Dog Tag (awarded on November 28).
- Battlefield 1 Battlefest Livestream: Tune in to twitch.tv/battlefield at 1PM – 3PM PT for a jam-packed stream with Battlefield 1 action, including Fog of War and Hardcore gameplay. There will be DICE developer interviews and giveaways.
- Custom Games: We’re adding Hardcore and Fog of War to the Custom Games menu. Make sure to try out these unique experiences.
- Battlefield Insider Dog Tag giveaway: All players who have signed up to Battlefield Insiders by this date will be automatically awarded with this Dog Tag next time you log in. (The Dog Tag will be entitled to the EA account associated with the email address used to sign up to become a Battlefield Insider.)
- “Best Community in the World” Dog Tag: This special Dog Tag will be handed out to players via our Game Changers.
Thursday, November 17
- PTFO Battlefest Mission: Complete this Battlefield 1 mission and you will receive the PTFO weapon skin. Play Battlefield 1 on three different days during Battlefest and win a match in Operations to succeed. Players who completed the mission will be awarded with the weapon skin when Battlefest is over.
- Road to Battlefield 1 Mission: This is for the Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline players. Get 25 kills with the M1911 in either game to get the Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag and the M1911 Incarcerator weapon skin in Battlefield 1*.
- Battlefest Battlepack Update: A new and Battlefest-branded revision of Battlepacks will be available.
Friday, November 18
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: Want to melee a Battlefield 1 developer? We’ve prepped a ton of servers for this special #FridayNightBattlefield and an exclusive Friday Night Dog Tag will be handed out at this event.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players will get double XP when playing on November 18.
Sunday, November 20
- Battlefest Community Videos: Learn to PTFO by some of the most renowned Battlefield community members.
Tuesday, November 22
- Black Friday Sale: Get a great deal on Battlefield 1 and other EA games at your favorite online distributor.
Wednesday, November 23
- Veteran Dog Tag: This Battlefield 1 Dog Tag will be rewarded to all players who played Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, or Battlefield Hardline.
- CTE Veteran Dog Tag: This Dog Tag will be rewarded to players who have been part of the Community Test Environment on Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline.
Friday, November 25
- #FridayNightBattlefield Battlefest: Another action-packed Friday Night where you get to play Battlefield 1 with the DICE devs.
- 2XP Event: Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4 players will get double XP when playing on November 25.
*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. LIMIT ONE ROAD TO BATTLEFIELD 1 DOG TAG AND ONE BATTLEFIELD 1 INCARCERATOR WEAPON SKIN PER EA ACCOUNT. PARTICIPATION AND ACCESS TO IN-GAME CONTENT REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 4 AND/OR BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, INTERNET CONNECTION, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS) AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR SONY ENTERTAINMENT ACCOUNT. YOU MUST CONFIRM COMPLETION OF COMMUNITY MISSIONS ON THE BATTLELOG COMMUNITY MISSION PAGE BEFORE THE MISSION’S CLOSING DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE REWARDS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY CREDITED, NO WEAPON, VEHICLE OR GEAR MANUFACTURER IS AFFILIATED WITH OR HAS SPONSORED OR ENDORSED THIS GAME.
LIMIT ONE BATTLEFEST DOG TAG, BATTLEFIELD INSIDER DOG TAG, VETERAN DOG TAG, AND CTE VETERAN DOG TAG PER EA ACCOUNT. ACCESS TO IN-GAME CONTENT AND PARTICIPATION IN PTFO BATTLEFEST MISSION REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 1 FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES, INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS), AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION™ PLUS ACCOUNT (SOLD SEPARATELY).