This update is focused on addressing some in-game bugs, tweaking some features, and balance adjustments.
This is a small, required update for all Battlefield 1 players.
- Fixed a performance issue when players were in an Xbox party of 4 more players.
- Fixed an issue where the mid-round team balancer wasn’t working.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players at max rank didn’t have enough war bonds to buy everything available.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Gun’s rotation would reverse when the Decouple Aiming option was turned on.
- Fixed the Dud Club’s damage description.
- Fixed an issue where Tanker and Pilot weapons were available in the Back to Basics custom game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the team balancing message was sometimes not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the Objective Icon Opacity icon did not affect objectives in Frontlines.
- Reorganized some of the Commo Rose options in the Options screen.
- Players will now get kicked for being idle in pre-round for Official servers.
- Mid-round team balancer threshold reduced to 3+ players.
- Mid-round team balancer timer reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.
As always, we appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks and we’ll see you on the battlefield!
The Teams at EA/DICE